AcoustiCube is where it all started for AER and it is undoubtedly regarded the reference system for acoustic instruments and the best tone that can be produced in a small box like this - the ultimate solution for a soloist. The AcoustiCube was granted three M.I.P.A. awards, in its 3rd generation now, AER have implemented advanced dynamic control technology and extended the dynamic range substantially. The new two-way speaker system is an incredible improvement too! It allows a much clearer and defined bass response and much lighter, more sparkling reproduction of the complete range up to finest texture. Cube 3 is a full two channel version now allowing identical features on both channels. It needed a face-lift for more operational clarity and to allow additional important controls on the front panel.
In essence AER have combined all the suggestions of Cube enthusiasts over the years with all AER's knowledge and experience...without compromise.
In excellent condition throughout with only one or two light marks from honest use. Comes complete with the original 2-way footswitch (with a brand new MIDI lead), and an AER fitted gigbag. A superb, pro-quality acoustic combo.
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Click & Collect available
Collection is available from our Barnstaple shop for local customers. Please select 'Click & Collect' as the Shipping Method at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a collection time from our Barnstaple shop.
Please note: The order must be collected by the Card Holder. Photo ID showing Name & Card Holders address is required at point of collection.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a delivery time. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.