- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- S-1™ switching for even more tonal versatility
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines; speedy soft-touch control knobs
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
Externally the American Elite Stratocaster has Fender's timeless style, but under the hood it's an entirely new breed of guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen new innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
ALL-NEW AMERICAN ELITE NECK AND NECK HEEL
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel that blends into the asymmetrical neck volute, providing plenty of ergonomic support and comfortably enhanced playing feel.
ALL-NEW 4th GENERATION NOISELESS PICKUPS
With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power.
NEW DOUBLE ACTION TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
The new double action truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools.
The S-1 switch activates alternate wiring options for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjustments.
NEW SOFT TOUCH KNOBS
These easy-grip knobs make on-the-fly volume and tone adjustments a breeze.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES WITH ALL SHORT POSTS
Enjoy lightning-fast, easy re-stringing and enhanced playability from the new locking short-post tuning machines. Not only do they provide increased break angle at the nut, they also increase tuning stability.
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at email@example.com
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.