- Fender-exclusive Malibu body shape
- Fishman® pickup/preamp system
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Matching painted 6-in-line Strat headstock
True creativity requires something new, something like the inspiring sound and feel of the Malibu Player. The exclusive small-body shape’s short scale gives it a slightly “slinkier” feel, encouraging you to reach for new chords and melodies. It looks as stunning as it sounds, with a gloss metallic solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and crème binding giving it a shot of electrifying attitude. The bold style and balanced, articulate sound make the Malibu Player a natural partner on stage and in the studio.
The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Malibu Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman® preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the guitar's natural sound. The lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its walnut fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument's vibrant tone. With superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Malibu Player is an instrument for a new generation of fearless players.
Unique Fender Body Shape
This guitar's unique body shape is a Fender exclusive, giving it a vintage-inspired look with a modern twist.
Solid Spruce Top
Spruce is the standard modern tone wood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
Fishman Preamp and Tuner
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The onboard tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it.
6-in-line Matching Painted Headstock
The matching painted 6-in-line headstock on this guitar is immediately recognizable and exudes classic Fender vibe. It also provides considerable strength and resistance to “whiplash” that can severely damage most traditional acoustics.
Slim-Taper "C"-Shaped Mahogany Neck
The supremely comfortable slim-taper "C"-shaped mahogany neck has outstanding fret-hand feel that's suitable for any playing style and enhances the overall volume and liveliness of the guitar.
With a pleasingly dark look, smooth feel and vibrant tone, walnut is an excellent tone wood for crafting quality acoustic instrument bridges and fingerboards.
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at email@example.com
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.