- Circa 2006
- Made in Germany
- Selected Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Flamed Maple Back & Sides
- Set Flamed Maple Neck
- Ebony fingerboard with custom inlays
- MEC Floating humbucking pickup
- Ebony Pickguard with integrated Volume & Tone controls
- Framus locking machine heads
- Ebony Bridge & Chromed string anchor
- Framus Low Friction nut
- Celluloid binding
- High polished finish
- Includes Hard Case, User Kit, Strap with strap locks, dust cloth, and alternative bridge.
Here is a beautiful Framus AZ10 Custom. Made in Germany in 2006, this Archtop guitar has a top spec and comes complete with some of the best case candy we've ever seen!
The AZ10 archtop jazz guitar dates back to the 60s when it was first built for jazz legend Attila Zoller, and played by him for a long time.
The AZ10 Custom features a Almond Sunburst finish, Spruce top, Flamed Maple body, Flamed Maple neck, and a Ebony pickguard. It has a floating MEC Jazz Humbucking pickup, with Volume & Tone controls integrated into the pickguard. The beautiful fingerboard inlays set the guitar off nicely.
Included is the original Hard Case with Framus 'User Kit', which includes a User Manual, Truss Rod key, storage pouch, strap with strap locks, and dust cloth. Also included is an alternative black Gibson style ABR-1 bridge.
Although second hand, this guitar is in absolutely fantastic condition. There are no marks or dings anywhere.
It comes professionally setup with a 3 month warranty. The guitar comes fitted with flat-wound strings, which give that silky smooth unmistakable Jazz tone.
The AZ10 Custom is very much a 'top of the range' model and they are very highly regarded and hard to find.
For any questions, please get in touch.