Ibanez builds guitars for players of all levels—from beginners to the most demanding masters of the instrument. Regardless of price, Ibanez always strives to offer the absolute best sound, style, and playability in its class.
- neck type: SR45pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Ash body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Accu-cast B500 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break neck pickup Passive
- bridge pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break bridge pickup Passive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL165
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- hardware colour: Black
Nordstrand™ Big Break pickups
Nordstrand™ "Big Break" pickups cram a meaty split coil into a soapbar-style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil tone with noiseless performance.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
|No specification available
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £15
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at email@example.com
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Click & Collect available
Collection is available from our Barnstaple shop for local customers. Please select 'Click & Collect' as the Shipping Method at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a collection time from our Barnstaple shop.
Please note: The order must be collected by the Card Holder. Photo ID showing Name & Card Holders address is required at point of collection.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a delivery time. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.