Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.
Black acoustic auditorium guitar, thin body with solid spruce top.
- Top: Solide spruce
- Back and sides: Spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Inlays: Side dot inlays and double dot inlay on the fingerboard
- Bridge: Blackwood
- Nut and compensated saddle: Bone
- Rosette: Black, white and black circles
- Neck and body binding: White ABS
- Machine heads: Diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: Black
- Finish: Highgloss