- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look
When inspiration strikes, take a seat at the latest model in Roland’s renowned FP piano series; the entry-level FP-10. This affordable digital piano is always ready to play, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard, joined by Roland’s evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones through onboard speakers or headphones. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you’re practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth® connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
Connect to the music with expressive PHA-4 keyboard
Playing piano is all about expression. The FP-10’s PHA-4 Standard keyboard delivers the responsive feel of a fine acoustic piano, with every nuance whether you play hard or soft captured by Roland’s touch-detection technology. With high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in dynamics and tone. The attention to detail continues as you notice a heavier hammer-weight in the low registers and a lighter one in the highs. Touch the white keys and you’ll be convinced by a revolutionary moisture-absorbing material that recreates the natural texture and tactile feel of real ivory – and for expressive pedaling techniques such as half-pedaling, simply connect the optional DP-10 pedal.
Authentic sound to engage beginners and inspire professionals
You’ll find other instruments in the FP-10’s price band – but none with piano tone in the same league. Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers authentic piano tone that feels expressive and alive, whether you’re a beginner learning core techniques or an experienced player who demands detailed articulation and response. The dynamic piano sound comes flooding into your room via powerful onboard speakers – or through the headphones that let you enjoy playing around the clock.
Spark your musical creativity with onboard sounds, practice features and apps
Bursting with modern digital features, the FP-10 makes your playing sessions fun and productive. You can get creative in any musical genre with onboard sounds including organ, electric pianos and strings. You’ll tighten your timing with the onboard metronome and learn faster with the Twin Piano Mode that lets learner and teacher sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. Plus, with Bluetooth and MIDI connectivity, you can connect with a world of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) and apps ranging from Apple GarageBand to Roland’s Piano Partner 2*.
*Rhythm function is not available on Piano Partner 2.
The most compact 88-key digital piano in its class
You’d prefer a full-size 88-note piano – but don’t have the room for a regular cabinet in your home. The Roland FP-10 is the answer. As the most compact 88-key digital piano in its class, the FP-10’s subtle 1284 x 258mm dimensions (width/depth) let you place this instrument anywhere – and move it easily as your requirements change. For even greater flexibility on the move, use the portable KS-12 keyboard stand – or achieve an authentic piano look and rock-solid setup with the dedicated KSCFP-10 stand.
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Click & Collect available
Collection is available from our Barnstaple shop for local customers. Please select 'Click & Collect' as the Shipping Method at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a collection time from our Barnstaple shop.
Please note: The order must be collected by the Card Holder. Photo ID showing Name & Card Holders address is required at point of collection.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a delivery time. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.