- Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
- Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
- Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
The JC-40 Jazz Chorus delivers Roland’s renowned “JC clean” tone and signature stereo chorus effect in a compact combo amp with evolved features for the modern guitarist. Like the flagship JC-120 amp that it’s based on, the JC-40 offers a classic stereo clean sound that’s a perfect palette for tone shaping with stompbox effects. Now, there’s also a true stereo input for enhanced performance with stereo effects pedals, guitar synths, amp modeling gear, and multi-effects. In addition, the JC-40’s onboard effects include newly added features and updated sounds to support the needs of today’s players.
JC Clean: The Benchmark in Clean Guitar Tone
For 40 years, players around the world have revered the iconic clean voice and huge stereo sound of the JC-120 Jazz Chorus amplifier. With the JC-40, you can now enjoy this genuine, industry-standard tone in a scaled-down amp with innovative modern refinements. Two independent power amps and custom-designed 10-inch speakers deliver punchy stereo sound that won't get buried in the band, while durable, road-tough construction ensures years of reliable operation on stage and in the studio.Famous Stereo Chorus and Other Effects
Beyond its stellar clean tone, the JC-40 includes onboard effects, all newly refreshed for enhanced performance. The trademark Dimensional Space Chorus stereo effect fills the stage with immersive 3D sound, and now offers selectable fixed or manual modes for increased tonal range. Renewed vibrato and reverb effects are on hand, and both operate in stereo for rich, deep performance. There’s built-in distortion as well, updated with a smooth, satisfying tone that’s great for all types of music.
Stereo Input for Multi-Effects, Modelers, and Synths
With its front-panel stereo input, the JC-40 allows players who use stereo effects devices to achieve wide, inspiring sound without having to carry around two separate amps. The amp’s rich clean tone lets you get the most out of external stereo pedals like delays, reverbs, and various modulation effects. It’s also perfectly suited for advanced gear that employs amp modeling, multi-effects, and/or synth capabilities, such as the GT-100, GP-10, and ME-80 from BOSS and GR-55 guitar synth from Roland.
Ideal for Pedal-Based Players
If you create your sound with stompbox pedals, there’s no better platform than the classic JC clean amp. The rich, neutral sound won’t color your basic guitar tone, perfect for hearing exactly what your pedals put out.
The JC-40’s rear panel is filled with connectivity options. There’s an effects loop for patching in mono or stereo effects, and you even have your choice of serial or parallel operation. Line Out jacks give you a convenient mono or stereo feed to a mixing board or recorder, while the headphones jack is great for quiet practicing with your setup late at night or on the road. There’s also support for optional footswitches, allowing you to easily turn the JC-40’s chorus/vibrato, reverb, and distortion effects on/off while performing.
|No specification available
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at email@example.com
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.