- Two 3.5mm mic inputs
- Two XLR mic inputs
- Two 6.35mm guitar inputs
- Lightning output connector
- Mono/Stereo switch (M/S)
- REC/PLAY switch
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring
- Gain controls
The SmartRig+ DI features three different kinds of inputs, and there are two of each: XLR, 1/4” (6.35mm), and 1/8“ (3.5mm). All of the inputs remain active when in use, and you can use 4 of them at the same time. The XLR inputs can supply condenser microphones with +48 volts of phantom power, which enables you to use almost any kind of microphone. The 1/4” (6.35mm) inputs are impedance-matched to get the best sound quality from guitars and basses. The 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs can be used to connect 2 mini-plug microphones, which enables you to use microphones like the Saramonic SR-XLM1 clip-on lavalier mic, and the SR-M3 mini shotgun (both sold separately).
A Mono/Stereo switch on the SmartRig+ DI lets you choose how the channels will be mixed when connected to a device. When set to Mono, anything you plug in will be recorded to both channels. The Mono setting is useful when you’re just plugging in a single microphone, because the audio will be recorded to both channels. The Stereo setting is useful when you’re plugging two microphones or instruments, because both channels will be recorded as independent tracks. This gives you better editing options in post-production.
The multiple inputs on the SmartRig+ DI provide limitless creative potential. You can connect a guitar and microphone at the same time or plug in two microphones for music recording or podcasting. You can even connect the stereo outputs of a digital piano or synthesizer or attach a shotgun microphone and a wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot. A built-in headphone jack lets you hear your music-making, audio recording, and video shooting apps, and two large gain knobs make it easy to set levels. The SmartRig+ DI is an affordable and ultra-portable device with impeccable sound quality that provides an impressive amount of functionality to a wide range of uses.
- High-quality 2-Channel Audio Interface for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Enables you to plug in 2 professional microphones or instruments to your Apple device in order to vastly improve the sound quality of videos you shoot, and the audio recorded with apps
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to bring with you everywhere, included strap can be used to attach to selfie sticks, tripods, stands, stabilizers or belt, metal 1/4” 20 tripod thread on the back
- Two XLR inputs with +48v phantom power and 1/4” (6.35mm) instrument combo jacks and two 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs, connect shotgun or lavalier microphones to improve sound for video
- Can be used to add a headphone jack to iPhones, 7 and newer
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Click & Collect available
Collection is available from our Barnstaple shop for local customers. Please select 'Click & Collect' as the Shipping Method at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a collection time from our Barnstaple shop.
Please note: The order must be collected by the Card Holder. Photo ID showing Name & Card Holders address is required at point of collection.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a delivery time. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.