Equipped with cutting-edge neodymium magnets, the new Rare Earth pickups offer a warmer, more natural acoustic tone, along with exceptional accuracy and increased musicality.
The Rare Earth Single Coil has been carefully re-voiced and fine-tuned to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors.
Rare Earth Active Soundhole Pickup Features:
- Re-voiced and fine-tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more natural acoustic tone
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
- Low-current design of the preamp allows up to 240 hours between battery changes
- Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
- Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin-mounted
- Easy installation with no alteration, plug-and-play right out of the box