Gretsch® presents a darkly alluring take on its classic acoustic model with the G5013CE Rancher™ Jr. Black. With its slick, elegant appointments and onboard electronics, it’s a cool and classic performer with a distinctive Gretsch personality all its own.
The G5013CE has a single-cutaway, 4.5”- deep Rancher Jr. body featuring a spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing, arched mahogany back and mahogany sides for excellent tonal character, projection and balance. The bound mahogany neck is topped by a 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” position inlays. Other features include the classic Rancher triangular soundhole, a “red shell” pickguard with the Gretsch logo, multiply body binding, rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle, deluxe tuners and a Fishman® Isys+ pickup/preamp system with under-saddle pickup, onboard tuner, master volume, treble and bass controls, and phase control.
- Insured Next Working Day Delivery: £12
(Monday - Friday when ordered before 9am.
Exc Highlands & N. Ireland)
- Next Day Before Noon &
Next Day Before 9.00am Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Saturday Delivery Available
(Price Calculated at checkout)
- Worldwide Delivery Available
We ship all over the world.
Please contact us with your address for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Where possible, items ordered before 10am Mon-Fri, will be delivered the next working day.
We will contact you with delivery information.
- Click & Collect available
Collection is available from our Barnstaple shop for local customers. Please select 'Click & Collect' as the Shipping Method at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a collection time from our Barnstaple shop.
Please note: The order must be collected by the Card Holder. Photo ID showing Name & Card Holders address is required at point of collection.
- Free Local Delivery available
for Barnstaple, Bideford & Braunton areas.
When you spend £200 or more. Free Delivery is automatically added at checkout.
Once the order is received, we will contact you to arrange a delivery time. Free Delivery is based on your postcode.
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.