The legendary harp for blues!
The brand name ”Blues Harp® “ has attained cult status in the contemporary music scene. The model which bears the name features a functional design combining a wooden comb, high covers without side vents and high quality reed plates to give the instrument its typical bluesy sound, which has made it immensely popular with beginning and intermediate players alike.
Every now and again, a branded article achieves such a high degree of success and widespread distribution that the brand name becomes synonymous with the generic product. This has certainly been the case with the HOHNER Blues Harp®, now well into its fifth decade as HOHNER‘s most popular diatonic model.
• Doussié wood comb
• Stainless steel covers without side vents
• 20 MS reeds
• 0.9 mm brass reed plates
• Available in all 12 major keys
• Made in Germany
- Various delivery options available. Delivery is calculated at checkout. From £1.95 to £9.99
- Take It Away: is an Interest Free Finance Scheme supported by the Arts Council. It offers Interest Free Finance to anybody between 18 & 25 years old buying a musical instrument, or to someone buying a musical instrument for some under the age of 18. For more information on this, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Finance Options: We can offer many finance options on most products from Omni Finance. Options from 6 to 36 months. For more information on the options available, please call or email. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and Conditions Apply. Credit is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.